4/24/2010

Agile ALM: Additional information, discussions, source code, ..

I have created a project on Kenai to host accompanying sources for my book Agile ALM.

I added configuration and test scripts to demonstrate discussed concepts, where appropriate. Some of the scripts are contributed by the leading experts of the covered topics, others were created in close collaboration. In my book, one of the major tool backbones is Maven. As a result, most of the provided scripts are Maven scripts. Much more details will follow.

Additionally, on the Kenai site, you can use the forum to give feedback, suggestions, drop questions, and so on. Since Manning still does not list my book on their public site, this Kenai project is the public anchor where you have the chance to profit from discussions and code snippets.

No comments: