5/25/2010

Agile ALM -update-

Manning has polished/edited the preface and the first six chapters of my manuscript. At the moment, I'm waiting for the editing result of the last two chapters of my book, chapters seven and eight. Manning committed to complete their polishing process by May, 23th, on the completed manuscript, which was also edited by a commercial editing service before, on my behalf and at my cost. Still no update on entering MEAP mode, and no concrete update on the timeline for going to production.

05/23 Milestone: Manning's editing/polishing was scheduled to be completed today
04/23 Manning put a polisher/editor on the project, timeline for him: editing 2 chapters a week
04/08 I submitted the revised manuscript, after incorporating feedback from Manning's reviewers
03/28 I submitted the completed manuscript

No comments: