11/29/2007

Sun Tech Days Frankfurt, 3.-5. December 2007

Monday I will drive to Frankfurt for joining the Sun Tech Days, a nice opportunity to meet some old friends. I will also meet Dr. Heinz Kabutz there, the Java guru who wrote the prolog of my book. The conference has an estimated size of about 1000 attendees and is hosted by Sun Microsystems. I was the first who was informed about the Tech Days ... which were originally targeted for Berlin.

Beside some interesting sessions the community facet is even more important. Sun accepted my proposal to set up a "community corner". If you have been at J1 you know what I mean. I'm "the man on duty" at the community booth on Tuesday during two time slots. Try to find me. :-)

One highlight is also the meeting the James Gosling on Tuesday. Some guys like the Java Champions have the special opportunity to meet the godfather of Java for an intimate talk.

No comments: